Saturday, January 6, 2018

Guest Designer - Copic Markers v's Prismacolor Penguins (Video)!

Hi, it's Therese from www.lostinpaper.com and I am thrilled to be back here at the Gerda Steiner blog and sharing two 'real-time' colouring videos with you today.
I thought it would be fun to create a little line of Valentine Penguins and for my first card I decided to keep it very clean and simple and colored them with Copic markers.



You can see my video here or Watch in HD at Youtube.


My second card is basically the same scene but this time I used Prismacolor Pencils, but I also changed up a few of the details along the way.


My sentiment is from the You're Koalafied Stamp Set.


You can see my video here or Watch it in HD at Youtube.


This Valentine Penguins Stamp Set is seriously adorable, I hope you have enjoyed the two different versions of the 'same' card that I made today.  Thanks so much for stopping by,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!