Monday, February 18, 2019

XOXO....!!

Hi everyone, it's Ashlee here with a new card to share with you...

For this card I used the super cute set "Lovely Pandas"(co-ordinating dies also available). 
I just adore this set, it can be used for many themes of cards!! 


I used a couple of Catherine pooler inks for my background in the colours tutti frutti and bellini. 
I blended them until I was happy with the blend and the spritzed with water for a cool effect. 

The panda is coloured with my fave medium Copics except for the balloon which I coloured with a WOW embossing pen and then heat embossed with sunset boulevard embossing powder. 

The xoxo sentiment is also heat embossed with WOW opaque white powder.

I hope you enjoyed my latest Gerda inspiration. 
Happy crafting, till next time Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!