Monday, February 11, 2019

We're Two Peas in a Pod - Peas Be Mine


Hello and happy Monday Everyone!!  Tina here from Cards & Coffee Time.  I have a fun project to share with you today using the cutest ever Peas Be Mine stamp set.  I love this stamp and was so excited to create a card with it as it brings back sweet memories... We never said "please" we always said "peas" when our kids were little.  Now our beautiful girls who are about a year and a half apart (they are definitely 2 peas in a pod) are barely teenagers and every so often we will catch them saying "peas" instead of "please", it drives them crazy when we call them on it but for us it just melts our hearts and puts a huge smile on our faces:)


I decided to use my Zig markers to watercolor my two peas in a pod.  Then added a bit of purple to my background with Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink.  I love purple and green, I think they compliment each other beautifully.  For finishing touches I added a bit of sparkle behind my die cut background.  You can watch the tutorial on how I created this card down below.  I hope this put's a smile on your face:)



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!  Hugs, Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!