It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts with you today. Valentine's day has just passed and this doesn't mean we shouldn't tell our loved ones how we feel about them. That's why I made a cute card full of love!
Take a look:
Then I stamped out the panda holding an envelope and some hearts from the Lovely pandas stamp set and colored the image in using alcohol markers.
Then, I stamped out the sentiment that reads 'I like you beary much' in black ink on white cardstock.
I glued everything together with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thank you so much for joining me!
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Posted by Kajcyika at 7:00 AM
Labels: alcohol markers, card, copic coloring, Kaja, Kajcyika, Kajcyika crafts, Love card, Lovely Pandas, Panda, Panda in love
Hey, my name is Kaja and I'm a cardmaker from small european country called Slovenia. If you want to contact me you can write me an email or contact me via social media. :)
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Hi crafty friends, Noga here and I am so excited to be guest designing again with Gerda Steiner Designs today.
To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background was created by blended tattered rose distress oxide ink.
Next I glued a pic of plaid paper to the background to create a table.
Next I colored the images using copic markers. I glued all the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.
Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using tumbled glass distress oxide ink and heat embossed it.
To finish off, I added a few sequins for decoration.
I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!
Thank you for visiting the blog.
Have a great day!
Friday, February 15, 2019
Hello, crafty friends! It's me, Rebekah, here to share a card I made using a stamp set from the new collection coming soon to Gerda Steiner Designs! Easter Bunnies is the name of this set and look how adorable these little images are!
To make this card follow these easy steps -
1. On a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of light gray cardstock, randomly stamp the Easter egg using a similar color ink.
2. Use a rectangular die and a circle die to create the top panel. Glue to gray cardstock.
3. On the die cut circle, ink blend green on the bottom for grass and light blue on the top for sky. Add a few wispy pieces of grass with a Copic marker.
4. Stamp images and color. Fussy cut and then arrange your scene. Adhere to die cut circle. Add a strip of die cut grass.
5. Stamp sentiment in Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Add to bottom of circle and adhere to the card base.
6. Add a little sparkle here and there with a glitter pen.
Super easy, super fun and super cute! Look for this stamp set soon in the