Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hello Spring...




Hi Lovelies..  

Today I'm Guest Designing for the wonderful Gerda Steiner Designs. and I've chosen to use this uber-cute bunny from the Hello Spring Stamp Set - as Spring (especially here in the UK) is just around the corner.

I used a cloud stencil and some Distress Inks to create the sky background - then used some post it tape to give a clear line so I could sponge the grass - again using Distress Inks.



Card Info:

Image and Sentiment - Gerda Steiner Designs Hello Spring

Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle

Paper - MFT

Colouring - Copics
Bunny - E50/51/53/55/57 R20
Butterfly R83/V05
Flower R81/83 YG17

Hope you like my make today and that you'll take a peek at the fabulous stamps available at Gerda Steiner Designs!

Big hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!