Friday, February 22, 2019

Dog and butterfly - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I have made a card with the digital stamp Dog and butterfly from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I used the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and a blue pencil to colour the clouds. I have die-cut the image with the Stitched wonky circle stax from My favorite things. I have die-cut a scalloped circle from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. I have stamped a sentiment from the set More essential sentiments from My favorite things on the circle. On a white card I glued a piece of red design paper from the Designer sheets - Tartan - Bright colours from Card deco after I tied a black ribbon around it. Then I glued the circle with foamtape on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Dog and butterfly from Gerda Steiner designs, More essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs, Designer sheets - Tartan - Bright colours from Card deco 
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Stitched wonky circle stax from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black ribbon, Mini cloud edges stencils from My favorite things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!