Friday, February 8, 2019

Gefeliciteerd (congratulations) - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card with a digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a birthday card with the stamp Birthday bear from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. I coloured the flame and parts of the pie with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies I have die-cut a square from striped design paper from the Sweet celebration paperpack from My favorite things and I glued it on a kraft card. On a strip of pink design paper I stamped a sentiment (congratulations) from the set Gefeliciteerd from Carlijn design with black ink and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. Then I glued the bear with foamtape on the card. From some scraps of design paper I have die-cut a flower and leaves with the Multi flower die Hydrangea 011 from Leane creatief (45.45.44). I didn't like the look of the  green striped design paper for the leaves and decided to colour those with  Mowed lawn and Lucky clover distress ink. Then I decorated the flower and my card with enamel dots from the set Sending sunhine enamel stickers from Create a smile stamps.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Birthday bear from Gerda Steiner designs, Gefeliciteerd from Carlijn design
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cs, Sweet celebration paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafne onyx black, Mowed lawn and Lucky clover distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies, Multi flower die Hydrangea 011 from Leane creatief (45.45.44)
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Clear embossing powder, Sending sunhine enamel stickers from Create a smile stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!