Hello, crafty friends! It's me, Rebekah, here to share a card I made using a stamp set from the new collection coming soon to Gerda Steiner Designs! Easter Bunnies is the name of this set and look how adorable these little images are!
To make this card follow these easy steps -
1. On a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of light gray cardstock, randomly stamp the Easter egg using a similar color ink.
2. Use a rectangular die and a circle die to create the top panel. Glue to gray cardstock.
3. On the die cut circle, ink blend green on the bottom for grass and light blue on the top for sky. Add a few wispy pieces of grass with a Copic marker.
4. Stamp images and color. Fussy cut and then arrange your scene. Adhere to die cut circle. Add a strip of die cut grass.
5. Stamp sentiment in Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Add to bottom of circle and adhere to the card base.
6. Add a little sparkle here and there with a glitter pen.
Super easy, super fun and super cute! Look for this stamp set soon in the