Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Umbrella mouse - Larissa


Hello, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made a card with the digital stamp Umbrella mouse from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the mouse with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. With a white gelpen I have added dots on the scarf. I have fussy cut the mouse.


On a white card I added a strip of masking tape and then I made a floor for the image with Brushed corduroy and Gathered twigs Distress ink. With Broken china Distress ink I have added a sky for the image. In the sky I stamped a couple of raindrops from the set Chance of rain from Mama elephant with Broken china Distress ink. I glued the mouse with foamtape on the card. Next to the image I have stamped a sentiment from the set Chance of rain from Mama elephant.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Umbrella mouse from Gerda Steiner designs, Chance of rain from Mama elephant
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Broken china, Brushed corduroy and Gathered twigs Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!