it's Tanja here again and I created this Summer Fun project using images created by the wonderful Gerda Steiner.
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Watermelon Kid and the Gerda Steiner Designs Bear with Watermelon with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and Zest-it
- cut put some Polaroids using patterned paper from the Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad and one of the My Favorite Things Polaroids dies
- dry emboss a stitched piece of Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock with the Tim Holtz Ringer embossing folder for extra dimension
- add another strip of patterned paper underneath the pictures and adhere all the layers to a cardbase
- add the sentiment created with a Dymo Label Maker
Have a sunny day.