Monday, February 11, 2019

Dog with butterfly

 Hi, Margreet here.
I created a card with the sweet new digital stamp Dog with butterfly from Gerda Steiner Designs
I printed the stamp on Perfect Colouring Paper and die cut with a double stitched die.
I then printed the stamp another time on copy paper. I fussy cut this one and attached the dog and butterfly with non permanent glue.
I now coloured the grass with Mowed Lawn distress oxide ink. For the sky I used a cloud stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky distress oxide inks.
When I was ready, I removed the masks of the dog and butterfly. Then I coloured them with copics.
I looked in my stash for matching DP and attached the stamp with foam.
A circled sentiment to finish it off.

Hope you like my card with this lovely dog.
xxx Margreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!