Monday, May 24, 2021

Thanks A Melon by Noga Shefer




Hi crafty friends,  Noga  
here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.

My card featuring the adorable  Melon Friends 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and Melon Friends 4x6 Die Set . This set is must have!!

To make this card I die cut a scallop frame die out of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
I ink blended the background  using  kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink  and splashed it with water.

Next I colored the sweet image using copic markers and  glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.
Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

For a final touch, I added a pink tiny heart.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!