Sunday, May 9, 2021

Thanks a Melon

 Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Melon Friends. It is such a cute summery set that I just thought it was perfect for a picnic scene.



There's a line of watermelon slices in this stamp set and I thought it was perfect to go on top of a picnic table. I just drew out a simple table with a picnic cloth on top. I actually fussy cut the table with the watermelons as well as the bear holding the watermelon because I decided that I wanted to use some stencils for the background.


Using a spring scene builder stencil, I created a super simple background of a tree and the grassy area for the picnic table to sit. It was so easy to do and then I added some blue into the sky to add some color. Finishing off the card, I just added the sentiment in the sky to fill up that space. That little bear is so freaking cute, isn't he?



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!