Tuesday, May 4, 2021

You Grow Girl!

Hi and welcome, it’s Karen here today.  I have a really quick and easy card today made with the brand new stamp set “Grow Happiness”  from Gerda Steiner Designs. This set is full of plants and one little kitten that managed to sneak into a flower pot, as well as some sweet sentiments. 


I copic coloured all my images - I may have had every shade of green I own, out to play! I die cut a window from white cardstock, but if you don’t own any window dies, you could just draw in a window or a simple room scene.  I pencilled in the area where the window would be, and then masked off the area outside this. I ink blended a cloudy sky with a cloud stencil, removed the masking tape and then glued my die cut window into place over the ink blended area.  Then I arranged all my potted plants and the kitten around the window. Finally, I stamped and clear heat embossed the sentiment. I love how all the sentiments in this stamp set are so uplifting and positive. Definitely something we can all use these days. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a very happy, creative day! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!