Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Monster holding letter

  
Hello, Margreet here, and I like to share with you 2 cards with the lovely digistamp Monster Holding Letter from Gerda Steiner Designs.

The digi can be found HERE


I printed, colored with copics and fussy cut the monster 2 times.

The purple background is passed through a embossingfolder from Cuttlebug.
The buttons are made of designpaper and I put some green baker's twine in them.
 The ribbon comes from Crafty Ribbons.
On this background I have stamped with a text stamp from the 
 Studio Light Essentials series from Jolanda de Ronde. 
I put some circles with a cap and some white gesso.
 The purple ribbon comes from Crafty Ribbons too.

I hope you enjoyed both cards and got inspired.
Thanks for stopping by.
xxx Margreet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!