Saturday, May 29, 2021

Wheek, wheek....!!

 Hello friends, it's Ashlee here....

I hope you are all well and getting in lots of crafty time!!

I'm stopping in with a card to share using the "Wheek, wheek, wheek" stamp set....


I stamped the super cute guinea pig straight onto the card base and added some colouring to his fur using Parkoo shop alcohol markers...

I then stamped a sentiment below him also from the same stamp set....


I thought it would be fun to have the guinea in a pile of yummy lettuce leaves so I stamped a whole bunch, coloured them with the Parkoo markers and cut them all out...

I attached some of the lettuce leaves with foam tape to give a few different layers of dimension!!

Then it was all finished off with a touch of sequins stuck down using micro glue dots...

A card perfect for that special friend!!

Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!