Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Frogs - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have stamped an image from the set Frogs clear stamps from Gerda Steiner designs with Versafine clair nocturne inkt on Aquarelpapier smooth Wit 200g A6 from Vaessen creative and then I embossed the image with clear embossingpowder. I have coloured the image with Distress inks and then I have fussy cut the image. 


I have made a mini slimline card and I glued patterned paper from the Tiny check paper pad from My favorite things on it, after I first cut a circle out of it with a die from the set Love2craft cutting dies from Action. I have wrapped white embroidery thread around the patterned paper. I have doodled lines on the patterned paper with a black fineliner I have glued the frog inside the circle with foamtape. With the Smile large sentiment dies (retired) from Stamping bella I have cut the word smile three times from black cardstock and after I glued the words on top of each other and then I glued them on the card. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Frogs clear stamps from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: Aquarelpapier smooth Wit 200g A6 from Vaessen creative, Tiny check paper pad from My favorite things, Black and white cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Love2craft cutting dies from Action, Smile large sentiment dies (retired) from Stamping bella
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder, White embroidery thread

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!