Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Spring digital stamp bundle - Tulip bunny - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today it is my turn again to post a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a mini slimline card with the cute bunny from the digital set Spring digital stamp bundle from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut the image. 


With the Mini slimline Scalloped edge dies from Kat Scrappiness I have cut a slimline card from pink cardstock. On the card I have glued a rectangle that I have cut from black striped paper from the Basics collections paperpad from Craft sensations (Action) with the Mini slimline Never ending dies from Kat Scrappiness. I have glued the bunny with foamtape on the card. The sentiment (with love) is die-cut from white cardstock with the Veel liefs thinlits (662121) from Sizzix. I have cut the word three times and stacked them on top of each other and glued it under the image. I have decorated the card with white hotfix gems. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Spring digital stamp bundle from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Pink cs, Basics collections paperpad from Craft sensations (Action)
DIES: Mini slimline scalloped edge dies and Mini slimline never ending dies from Kat Scrappiness, Veel liefs thinlits (662121) from Sizzix
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, White hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!