Thursday, May 27, 2021

Time for cake....!!

 Hey my friends...

Ashlee here, I have an underwater theme slimline card to share with you all today featuring the stamp set "Big bite"...

This stamp set is such a fun one with all the underwater creatures and a sea cake!!


To create this card I stared with a slimline base and stamped directly onto the base 
two of the sharks...

I then used a stencil to create some water around the sharks using some blue ink just on the top portion of the card!!

I stamped a sentiment underneath the water also from the big bite set...


Then it was time to add a yummy cake that I coloured using Parkoo alcohol markers and finishing it all off with a touch of sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this new slimline card...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!