Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Birthday Chickens

Hello everyone!

I'm Iris, from IrisHandcraft on Instagram. And I'm so excited to be a guest designer on this blog!

For this card I used the super cute Chicken Scratch stamp set! Love how much character all of these critters have.


I started out by stamping all of the images in the set. And coloring them in using Copic markers. Here are all the colors I used:


After that I fussy cut them out and went around them with a black marker. 

Then I went on to create a background for these critters. I did some ink blending using Distress Ink in de the colors Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron. The clouds are from the Simple Puffy Cloud Frames die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sentiment I combined stamps from two different sets. The top part is from Heffy Doodle - Everyday Sentiment Duos and the other part is from Concord & 9th - Perfectly Penned.

I glued the ink blended piece to a Kraft colored card base. The clouds are adhered directly to the background, as well as the rope/branch piece. And for the chickens I used some dimensional adhesive! 


That finishes the the card! Hope you like it!

Until next time,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!