Thursday, February 20, 2020

Carrot treat box with Easter bunnies clear stamp set - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am showing you a carrot box that I have made a while ago. With the silhouette I have cut a sour creme container from orange and green cardstock with the file Carrot treat box from Amy Robinson 39106. I made a carrot box because I bought some carrot wingeums at a Dutch store and this box is perfect for them.


I have decorated my box with an image from an Easter clear stampset, but this sweet bunny with carrot from the set Easter bunnies clear stamp from Gerda Steiner designs can be used everyday, not only at easter. I have coloured the bunny with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image and glued it with foamtape on the box. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Word up from Reverse confetti with black ink on white cardstock and then I have die-cut it with a tag die from the set Lovely tags M from Create a smile stamps.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Easter bunnies clear stamp from Gerda Steiner designs, Word up from Reverse confetti
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: Carrot treat box from Amy Robinson 39106
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Orange, green and white cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Lovely tags M from Create a smile stamps
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, white ribbon

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!