Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Happy easter - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have made an easter card this time with the digital stamp Bunny between eggs - Easter from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I have diecut a rectangle from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies. On the rectangle I applied Tumbled glass distress ink to make a background for the image. I have diecut a couple of clouds from white cardstock with the Cute cloud outlines die-namics from My favorite things and I glued those on the background. Then I glued the image with foamtape on the background and glued it all on a white card. In the left upper corner of the card I have stamped a sentiment from the set Scribble it (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps with black ink. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bunny between eggs - Easter from Gerda Steiner designs, Scribble it (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies, Cute cloud outlines die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to build your relationship stronger.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this mighty impulse is so essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him open his mind and heart to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!