Saturday, February 22, 2020

On The Lookout!



Happy Saturday! It's Cathy here sharing a card today using the adorable new Meerkats on the Lookout! stamp set.

There's so many cute ways to create little scenes with these meerkats! For this card, I've done a bit of stamping and masking of the rocks and meerkats. Remember, when masking, start with the foremost image in your scene.

I start by stamping all of the images I'm going to use on eclipse masking tape, fussy cut them out and then I position them on a piece of cardstock cut to the same size as the panel I'm using on the card front. I number the stamped images as to the order I need to stamp and mask. Then, using a MISTI platform, I position the first stamp on the masked image, close the lid of the MISTI to attach the stamp and swap out the cardstock piece for the actual panel I'm using on the card front. I stamp the image, mask it off and swap the cardstock pieces again for each stamped image using the same process.

I've colored up the rest of the scene with Copics and added a little Safari paper for a fun African savanna touch.

Hope you're having a great crafty weekend!!

Hugs, Cathy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!