I really enjoy giving cards that expresses my gratitude towards uplifting individuals in my life, so this cute You Lift Me Up stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs really checks off all the right boxes.
Here is my process in creating this card:
1) I used Bristol Smooth paper and a homemade cloud stencil to create some yellow tinted clouds for the background.
2) Then I used an old silicone mat to create a mirror stamped image of the pig.
3) I colored both pigs with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and used a water pen brush to move the color around a bit.
4) Both balloons were colored with Zigs. Once they dried, I stamped the sentiment in each balloon. For the "You lift me up!" sentiment, in order to fit the sentiment inside the balloon, I masked half of the sentiment and stamped it and then masked the other half to stamped the other two words. I did not cut my sentiment stamp in half, though that is an option.
5) I popped up the balloons and piggies with 3M foam tape to give it a little dimension.
Thank you for joining me today! I hope you have an uplifting day ❤️