Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Guest Design - Congratulations

Hello....It's Pri here today from Me And My Daily Papercraft blog sharing another guest design card that I have made using the Nerdy Easter Bunny stamp set..unlike the colourful card I made last week,this time I wanted to try something different using the cute bunny image and decided to make a shaker snow globe...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

On a plain white card base,I chose a white top layer and embossed it using a stars embossing folder...for a bit of effect,I dipped all four edges in metallic gold paint and carefully kept it aside to dry...

I then assembled all the elements for the shaker snow globe....the base of the snow globe has been die cut using gold foil cardstock and then the middle layer has been die cut from craft foam...I have added the coloured in and cut out image of the bunny and a lot of star sequins before adhering the acetate layer....

For the top layer of the snow globe I stamped the snow globe image using Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder...I also splattered a bit of gold paint on this before die cutting it and adhering it at the top of the acetate layer..

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment as well and placed it on the snow globe and then adhered the whole piece on the center of the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely day..!!

Cheers,
Pri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!