Sunday, March 5, 2017

Guest Design - One Step by Australe Créations

Hello everyone! 

It's Céline from Australe Créations, I'm very happy to find you to today for another space travel !

For my card I use again the Blast off Stamp set,  I just love this little spaceman



Colored with Copic Markers, glossy accent for helmet,




set on moon




Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you had a good trip :)
                                                                                       
See you soon


3 comments:

  1. what a fun card !
    How did you make the moon? Did you use a die ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the card. I also want to know how you made the moon.

      Delete
  2. I am also intrigued by how you did the moon. You will have to tell us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!