Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Nerdy Easter Bunny Wishes You A Happy Easter..!!

Hello everyone...this is Pri here from Me And My Daily Papercraft guest deigning for Gerda Steiner Designs today....and I'm sharing a colourful Easter card that I have made using the brand new Nerdy Easter Bunny stamp set...


I have used a plain white card base and cut watercolour paper for the top layer same size as the card front....I then created the background using Peacock Feather,Salty Ocean,Mermaid Lagoon & Blueprint Sketch distress inks...

I stamped the border stamp on four 3/4'' strips of white cardstock ,coloured them in using Prismacolor and Derwent watercolor pencils and then adhered them onto the top layer...using a large stitched rectangle die, I die cut the top layer and adhered it to the card base...

The border stamp is only about 6.5cms but has been created so wonderfully that you are able to repeat stamp and create longer borders from it...and that's what I have done here...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the nerdy bunny and the speech bubble with the sentiment and coloured them in using Spectrum Noir markers....and finally I cut them out and placed them onto the card using some craft foam for a bit of dimension...

I have used a few clear sequins to embellish this card...

Thank you for stopping by today...Hope you will have a great day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!