Friday, March 10, 2017

Happy Easter

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here from made by Alexandra sharing a card that I made using Nerdy Easter Bunny stamp set



To start the card I die cut a panel for my background and the using Distress inks I started ink blending using a light hand to create the sky.

After that I stamped the grass border from the same stamp set and started coloring using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the fussy cut the grass border.


I felt like the card needed something else so I die cut a fence and added behind the grass, colored the bunny and adhered him as well .

Final step was to stamp the sentiment and add some sequins and adhere the background panel to the card base using foam tape!

Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!