Saturday, March 4, 2017

Guest designer - Galaxy spinner card [video]

Hello there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am honoured to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner designs for the first time! :)

I prepared a cute galaxy spinner card for you. I used the set called Blast off. You can see what I am talking about here:
I also made a video tutorial for this card. So, if you want to know more about how I made this card, join me and I will walk you through it. :)


I decided to make ink smooshed galaxy and I think it turned out great! The pop of red space ship drives your attention to the spinner and this is what I was going for.

This set is perfect for making boy themed cards and since I have two nephews I know they will love every card I will make for them with these stamps. :)

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card and the video tutorial! See you again soon!

Kaja (Kajcyika crafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!