Thursday, March 2, 2017

Guest Designer - Unforgettable Birthday

Hi there everyone!

I'm Diana from Moments of Creativity and this is my last post as a guest designer for this fabulous team. That is why I decided to greet you all with a cheerful card which will come in handy for any birthday and is very easy to make:

Now let's get right to 10 steps which will help you to create such a card:
1. Start off by cutting 3 circles on your panel. 
2. Once this is done, stamp different small images from Moody Unicorns Clear Stamp Set around the circles leaving some space for a sentiment. 
3. Mask these images off. 
4. Create an ink blended background and spritz some water on the panel to get the spots.
5. Remove the masks and let the background dry for a while.
6. Stamp bunnies from Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set onto a piece of paper and color them with any coloring supplies you prefer (I did it with my Copics).
7. Once the panel is dry, color the images on it.
8. Add some ink on the card base as well.
9. Glue the panel to the card base and place the bunnies into the circles.
10. Stamp a sentiment to finish off the card.

Pretty simple, isn't it?

And once again these super cute bunnies from the recently released Hoppiness Stamp Set helped us to create a new different project. Like I was saying, the range of use of this stamp set is extensive:)

I hope you liked my little inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Yours, Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!