Friday, March 3, 2017

Huh?

Hey, Anni here! I am back for another post as a guest designer for Gerda Steiner Designs.
Isn't this llama super cute? I love the way it looks. And it goes perfectly with the sentiment "Huh?".


I started by stamping the llama and the cactus on Copic friendly paper in Memento Ink and coloured it with Copics. To add some highlights I used a white gel pen.

For the background I diecut a rectangle with a stamp edge. I created a sky and a desert ground with ink blending. To achieve a little bit of sand structure I splashed a little bit of brown on the ground.

I finished the card by stamping the sentiment with Versafine onto the panel and adhered it to the cardbase.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!