Friday, March 17, 2017

Larissa - Hoppiness


Hello everyone, I am Larissa from the blog Car-d-elicious and today is my second time guestdesigning for Gerda Steiner designs. I got the set Hoppiness from Gerda to make some cards with. This time I decided to use the cute bird instead of one of the bunnies on the set.


This funny bird is from the set Hoppiness from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped the bird 6 times and then I colouored them with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have cut 6 circles out of a piece of kraft cardstock with the Stans X-tra no. 7 die from Crealies. I adhered the kraft cardstock with foamtape on black cardstock and then I adhered the birds inside the circles. The sentiment is from the set Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs. With a black fineliner I doodled a line on the kraft cardstock. On a kraft card I adhered a stripf of rainbow striped design paper from the Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things and then I adhered the cardstock with the images on my card.

Thanks Gerda and Macy for asking me as a guestdesigner! I had so much fun. :)


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hoppiness and Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cs, black cs. Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Stans X-tra no. 7 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, corner chomper, black pen

2 comments:

  1. Good evening from Italy.
    Beautiful!, I love yr cards.
    How could I purchase yr beautiful products? Thanks in advance, Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!