Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Fun Fold Meerkat Birthday Card

Hello everyone, it's Karen here again.  Today I thought I would share an easy fun fold card with you. It’s really just a trifold card with a bit of die cutting on the front flap. But it means there is extra room inside to add some more images so you can have a fun surprise for the recipient. I chose to use the “Meerkats on the Lookout” stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs, because they are just so fun and there are quite a few images in the collection. Here’s a look at my card. 





Aren’t those meerkats just the cutest?!  The final size of this card is 5” x 3 5/8” so it’s similar to a mini slimline card. This really is a simple card fold and I’ve made a video for you showing you how I’ve made this one. If you would like to see how to make it, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

The tree die I used is from Elizabeth Craft and is just called “Tree”.   Here’s a list of the Copic markers I used for my colouring. 

Meerkats - W2, E53, E40, C2, C0, E27
Rocks - N6, N4 and W7, W5, W4

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!