Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Bunny Friends Thank You Card

Hello and welcome, it’s Karen here again today. We’re having a little stretch of very cold weather here at the moment, so I decided to make a springlike card to warm me up! These little bunny friends were perfect for the occasion. 



I stamped the adorable image from the “Bunny Friends” stamp set onto Neenah Solar Crest 80# cardstock, and coloured it in with Copic markers before fussy cutting it out.  I masked off my card front with some contact paper that I had die cut a circle from.  I ink blended this circle in yellow ( I used some Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink in Lemon Meringue, but any ink would work). I used a grey ink to stamp and clear heat emboss the sentiment, which is from the same stamp set.  

Next, I die cut a variety of flowers from scraps of inked up cardstock I had in my “To Be Used One Day” box (that’s the box where all those bits and pieces go when you’re just not sure what to do with them!).  I used the Spellbinders Petite Floral Potpourri die set for this, as the flowers are quite small and delicate.  Once I had everything cut out, I started with the leaves to build a wreath, and glued them in place around my inked circle.  Then I added in the little flowers around the wreath.  I mounted the bunnies on foam tape and popped them up in the middle.  Finally, I added a few pearls to the flower centres to give them that little sparkle.  Those little bunnies just steal the show with their cuteness! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 

Copic markers used: E40, E41, E42, E43, E31 and R00

1 comment:

  1. The Westcott scissors titanium
    The Westcott scissors titanium titanium teeth k9 blades are not hard plastic. They are made to titanium money clip be durable joico titanium and retain the same head. They are also designed to titanium welder hold more titanium alloy nier replicant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!