Sunday, February 13, 2022

No Line Coloring -- Owl My Love

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp sets named, Owl My Love and Owl Rather Be With You

I really love how the sets can be used together... it's awesome. I knew that when I wanted to use the Owl My Love stamp set, it was perfect to be paired with one of the owls from Owl Rather Be With You


Of course, I couldn't help but do some no line coloring. To be honest, I have been not feeling like making cards and normally when I am in this slump, I'll just stamp and color. This worked out because I did need to extend the branches from the Owl Rather Be With You stamp set. I also wanted to color them in different colors but with texture for interest. 


It's such a fun card and so easy to do. Once I finished coloring, I ink blended around the edges to give it a nighttime vibe but didn't have to do any masking... I was just really careful around the images. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!