Saturday, February 26, 2022

Owl my love tag....

 Hey my crafty friends...

I have a little tag to share with you today using the set Owl my love from Gerda...

This set includes an adorable owl holding onto some mail along with a bunch of sentiments that co-ordinate perfectly!!


To create this tag I started with a piece of pink cardstock and die cut it from the bookmark cool cuts die by Create a smile stamps. I then used a happy mail stencil with CPD Twilight ink to add some envelopes to the background!!

I stamped the cute little owl and coloured it with alcohol markers before fussy cutting it and adding to the tag with foam tape. To finish it all off I added the smile sentiment and some twine to tie it to the gift....


I hope you enjoy this little tag, be sure to come back soon as I will have a card to share using the same stamp set. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!