Friday, February 18, 2022

Hope your birthday rocks by Noga Shefer

 


Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.

Today this is a card for a birthday.

My card featuring the  adorable  You Rock 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and You Rock 4x6 Die Set.
 
To make this card I took an A2 panel  of Bristol smooth cardstock.

I sponged kitsch flamingo and dried marigold distress oxide inks for the sky and peeled paint distress oxide ink for the grass.

Next I colored the sweet images using copic markers ang glued it to my panel.

To finish off I stamped a greeting from this set using black ink and added a white frame.

 I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!