Sunday, February 27, 2022

Ladybug Happiness

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with a scene card featuring two Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp sets named, Happy Bee-Day and Ladybug.

I stamped images from the Peony images from the Happy Bee-Day stamp set and did a bit of masking so I could have them clustered together on the right hand side of the card.



I also added three ladybugs from the Ladybug stamp set. Because I have masks for everything already, I ink blended the background. I colored up the rest of the scene using copic markers and then I added the sentiment in the open space to finish off the card.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!