Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sending you BIG hugs!

Hi, all! Rebekah here with you this evening showing you a super long, not your average sized card using the Lovely Pandas Stamp Set.

These little bears had me in love at first sight! There are so many creative ways you can use this set and really let my imagination take over with this card!



I wanted it to look like the litte panda with the balloon was sending a 'big hug' to the panda at the top of the wall.



This card measures 4 1/4 x 8 1/2. First I stamped the panda holding the balloon. I covered the balloon with a Post-it note before inking so I could stamp it at the top of the wall. I drew the ballon strings to meet using a think black marker. Then I stenciled the wall using Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink. I was sure to mask over the bear and the balloon. I drew in a ledge at the top of the brick stencil and a base at the bottom.



Each of the panda images and the balloon are colored with Copic markers. I added extra detail with colored pencils.

I stamped the Big Hug sentiment inside the balloon with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with white powder!

I love the way this card turned out! I an even more excited to see what YOU make with this set! Be sure to share your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!