Saturday, December 8, 2018

Howly Jowly Christmas

Hello friends,

I'm back today to share a card I have made using the Carol Puppies stamp set.



These pups are so cute and I'm so happy to see there is a puppy carolling option for all the dog lovers!

To create this card, I started with the background panel. Using Tumbled Glass distress oxide, I ink blended the top part of the panel and left the bottom white to look like snow. I then die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle die to give the pretty stitch detail around the edge.
Next I took the little snowflake stamp from the Baby Girl Christmas stamp set and heat embossed some snowflakes over the blue area of the panel.



I stamped and coloured the puppy images using copic markers and cut them out using my Scan n Cut. However there are coordinating dies available for this stamp set.
I also used a black gel pen on their noses and eyes to give them some shine.



When these pups were ready, I placed them on the panel to see where I should stamp my sentiment. Using red ink, I stamped the sentiment towards the bottom of the panel and I also embossed over the top using clear embossing powder. (Side note: I love this sentiment! So funny!)
With the sentiment stamped in place I then attached the 3 cuties using foam tape for dimension.



I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season, it's my favourite time of the year. :)

Have a lovely weekend!

Catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!