Monday, December 3, 2018

Merry Christmas with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and I have another cute Christmas card prepared for you!

Take a look:
I used a brand new set called Balancing mouse and I stamped it using the Memento tuxido black ink. I decided to stamp out the square frame from the Christmas light along with a mouse. I colored everything in using alcohol markers.

I used scissors to cut everything out since I made a custom shape with the lights.
Next, I heat embossed a sentiment that reads 'Merry Christmas' for which I used white embossing powder.

I placed everything on a piece of kraft card stock that I covered in white splatters. I used white paint for it and I put the most of it in the center of the square.

Once the paint was dry I glued eveything together using liquid glue and foam tape.

Thank you so much for joining me!
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!