it's Tanja here and I created this cute Raccoon Christmas Card using the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Raccoon:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Raccoon with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper and a hill shape from watercolor paper as well
- add Nuvo Glitter Gloss to the hill shape
- add color to the background with Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire, Victorian Velvet, Stormy Sky) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
- cut out snowflakes from the background using a die from the Tim Holtz Winter Wonderland set
- add some splatters with watered-down white acrylic paint for even more snowflakes
- layer a piece of white glitter paper behind the watercolor panel
- stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Say What Christmas Critters set with Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves
- run a piece of kraft cardstock through your Big Shot inside the Tim Holtz Lumber embossing folder
- adhere all the layers to an off-white cardbase
I hope you got inspired.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!