Friday, December 28, 2018

Dachshunds Shaker Card

Hi!  Marilyn from One Stamping Fool here and I hope you had a great Christmas with family, joy, hugs and of course turkey!
Today's card is my third and final guest spot at Gerda Steiner Designs and again I am using the cute Dachshunds clear stamp set... man, I still can't spell that at all without looking it up!  There is also a coordinating die set for this clear stamp set but I don't have it so I brought out my trusty scissors and this little guy was so easy to fussy cut because the lines are fairly straight and not jagged or complicated.  There's some cute balls and party hats with the set so I coloured some and added them to the sequins in the shaker. This is such a cute set - there's four different Dachshund images, a balloon, ball and party hat plus two sentiments.  They are all super cute but my favourite is undoubtedly this one with the flying ears.
Thanks for dropping by and have a Happy New Year and all the best in 2019!
Copics:
Pup (AKA Rambo) - E39, E37, E35, E33
Collar - R39, R32
Supplies:
Dies - Scalloped circle, the patterned paper circle was done with two nested circle dies.
Paper - Maja Designs
Misc - Sequins, foam dots to raise the back of the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!