it's Tanja here and I created this Christmas Card using the new Gerda Steiner Designs Fa-La-La-La-Llamas:
- cut out Dotted Scallop Circle around the Gerda Steiner Designs Fa-La-La-La-Llamas to make it look like an ornament
- color the image with Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights and details with a white gel pen
- use white Liquid Applique on the rims and the pompoms of the hats and Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the ornaments and the lights for more dimension and texture
- add color to the sentiment strip from the same digital stamp set with Distress Oxide Ink Iced Spruce
- layer the circle onto patterned paper from the Crate Paper Bundled up 6x6 paper pad
- use felt to create a little bow at the top and natural twine as a little hanger
Have a christmasy day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!