Tuesday, December 4, 2018

OHH deer it's not plying time!







Hi there!
This is Rana, I am a civil engineer and crafting is my passion especially the interactive cards and I am here to introduce my card for the Christmas and holiday season 2018.
I am so happy and excited today to be a guest designer and use one of the cutest Gerda Steiner designs  up on the housetop  and I wonder if I am the only one how love this stamp set smile it's like a strawberry gum hhh???

So, I started to design and cut my card mechanism and I thought that you maybe like to have it , so guys here is the card mechanism is ready for you all you need is just download and print it you can also fussy cut it.


Then using the flowing distress oxide inks:
Stormy sky, chipped sapp, black soot .
I just blended my background until I was happy with the result, then used my markers to color my cute images then put all my cute pieces together.

Hope you enjoyed with this card and have a great day
With my Love
Rana

1 comment:

  1. How clever is this! At first I thought the reindeer was going to fly, but Santa went down the chimney!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!