Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I miss you - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the new cute stampset Owl rather be with you from Gerda Steiner designs.


I stamped an owl and the branch and then I coloured them with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut both images. I have cut 3 circle frames from white cardstock with the Die-namics stitched mini scallo circle stax from My favorite things and the Crea-nest-lies XXL 7 from Crealies and glued those on top of each other. I have c ut a circle from masking paper and placed the other part with the circle hole in it on a white card and made a background for the image with Tumbled glass, Broken china and Faded jeans distress ink. Then I glued the frame on the card and glued the images inside the frame. I have diecut a little heart from red cs with the Mini hearts set from Simon says stamp and I glued that on the wing of the owl. Under the circle frame I stamped a sentiment from the set Crazy talk from Stampers anonymous.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Owl rather be with you from Gerda Steiner designs, Crazy talk from Stampers anonymous
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and red cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass, Broken china and Faded jeans distress ink
DIES: Die-namics stitched mini scallo circle stax from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 7 from Crealies, Mini hearts set from Simon says stamp
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, masking paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!