Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Coffeesaurus - Rawr means Let's have coffee! - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on my own blog and on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card with the stamp Coffeesaurus from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have coloured the coffeesaurus with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. On a piece of white cardstock I doodled some lines with a black pen. I used black acrylic paint to make some paint splatters on my card. I have cut 2 banners from design paper from the Gingham-linen rainbow petite prints from Doodlebug and the Do what you love Pretty paper bloc from Marianne design. After I glued those on the card I added the image with foamtape on the card. The sentiment is also from the stampset Coffeesaurus from Gerda Steiner designs. With a heart die from the Hearts dies from Paper smooches. I have die-cut a heart from the green design paper and I glued it next to the sentiment.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Coffeesaurus from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Gingham-linen rainbow petite prints from Doodlebug, Do what you love Pretty paper bloc from Marianne design
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Hearts die from Paper smooches
ACCESSORIES: Black pen, Tiny stapler from Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!