Friday, August 3, 2018

Alien invasion - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on my own blog and on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the stampset Alien invasion from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have stamped all the images and coloured them with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I masked the ufo and that way I could stamp the alien inside it. I have fussy cut all the images. I have die-cut a large circle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies from darkblue design paper from the Beachside petite paperpad from Lawn fawn (retired( and glued those on a white card. I stamped a sentiment from the set Alien invasion from Gerda Steiner designs with versamark ink on the design paper and then I have die-cut it with the same dies. I glued the little circle with foamtape on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Alien invasion from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Beachside petite paperpad from Lawn fawn (retired)
INK: Versafine onyx black, Versamark
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white embossingpowder.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!