Saturday, August 25, 2018

Happy birthday turtles....!!

Hi everyone.... 
It's Ashlee here and I am super excited to be posting for my first time as a 
member of the Gerda Steiner Design team. 

I have a card to share with you using the fabulous stamp set "Turtley great"...
(there is also co-ordinating dies available for this set) 

As soon as I seen these turtles I loved them, they are just the cutest 
and I couldn't wait to colour them up!! 
(All the images I coloured up using Copics).


I created a fun grass panel for the turtles using a gelli plate and paints...
and a stencil with distress ink for the leafy edging. 

I had so much fun making this card with the gorgeous turtles, 
I can see I will be creating many cards using this set!! 

I really hope you enjoy my first card, 
I will be back soon with more creations to share with you all 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!