Monday, November 19, 2018

Yipppeeee Santa's....!!

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here today to share with you a card I have made 
using the "sportsy santa" clear stamps, (co-ordinating dies also available). 

I think this santa set is super fun, check out these santa's ripping up the slopes!!


First off I masked a background and created a little snowy scene using some 
distress oxide inks and then with a stencil added in some snow with Nuvo paste. 

Once that was dry I added on some die cut clouds and a fun speech bubble to show just how much fun santa was having....hehe!!

Then the scene was set for my two santa's, (both coloured using Copic markers). 
A touch of sequins and the card was finished!! 

I hope you like it, happy crafting everyone. Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!